Not over yet

Due to the sudden sun overload I kept my shorts close instead of tucking them to the back of my closet. Apparently summer isn't really over yet. This cow short is one of the cutest shorts I own, but also very hard to style. Here's why:
1. Because it is so white it only can be worn with the same crisp white 'color', and all my tops seem to become a little less white when time passes by..
2. The print makes you instantly want to put white or black on top, so no colors, really.

I'm enjoying the street style pics from New York and London Fashion week BIG time, wish I was there! But a girls gotta have her dreams, and in the mean time it gives me the opportunity to 'steel'  some of the more than perrrrfect looks that were shot. Inspirations, inspirations..

I'm off to work for the next three days! Enjoy those last sunrays! I know I did, so expect some more summer outfits!

Xx









Cow shorts | Zara
Denim jacket | Vintage Levi's
Top | Pieces
 Sandals | Birkenstock
Sunnies | New Yorker


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

9 comments:

Ewa Kayenn said...

fantastycznie! jestem zachwycona!
www.kayenn.pl

Sabina B. said...

Cute shorts!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Becky P said...

Love Love love Your jacket! Great look dear! XX

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Rachella - theonlyfashionprincess said...

Hele leuke outfit! Ik vind echt alles cool er aan, van slippers tot spijkerjasje. En ja, ik snap dat je altijd een zwart of wit topje er op wilt dragen, dat is ook gewoon het mooist!

Wendy said...

Love the shorts! <3

XxX
www.wendyvansoest.com

Keit said...

It's been cold as Winter and raining nonstop here, so no Sun for me :D Love these shorts and the rad denim jacket, adore the hairdo too, so cute!
Wish I could go to a Fashion Week one day, a girl can dream indeed!

Jules said...

Heel leuk Jint, ik vind dat je een gaaf stijltje hebt!

Jules x

Nena said...

Leuke outfit! De combinatie maakt het helemaal perfect!

love, Turn it inside out

Jan said...

Dat topje en die shorts zijn erg leuk,
goede combi!

Instagram