Taking over

My closet used to be a big rainbow, but black and grey are taking over. And the cold is also taking over, so layering is a must, especially for the shivery that I am.
You remember me doing that post about minimalistic ear-inspiration, a while back?
It took me a while, but I finally found the perfect 'bar' earrings, a small one and two big ones.
I found them at LUZ accessories, they have the best minimalistic collection I've discovered lately. 
As some of you might know, my middle name used to be 'big statement necklace', but the small and minimalistic jewelry also took that over.

It's Thursday already, let's all work towards the weekend! In the meanwhile, did you entered the Cluse giveaway 2.0 yet? Win ANY watch you'd like! Enter here!

Xx











Knit | Zara
Striped blouse | Zara
Earrings | LUZ accessories
Slip ons | Invito
Leather pants | Pieces
Sunnies | Oasap


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

7 comments:

Rowan - RebelliousyetRomantic said...

Perfect outfit! Love the shades of grey and the sunnies are so cool. :)

Alexia Mariani said...

U have very good taste and I love ur style
xx

ladyfashworld.blogspot.com

Dionne Knooren said...

Wat een prachtige trui!

Marie-Louisa said...

amazing outfit, love your blog btw!
x
www.marie-louisa.de

tessing said...

Heel mooi gestyled, de trui is echt super! X - Tess van http://soytess.blogspot.nl/

Giientjeee said...

Wat een mooie trui heb je aan!

Eye See Euphoria said...

Amazing taste buddy!

Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/paparazzi-saturdays-8

Instagram