Boohoo brown

My third and final look from the 3-ways-to-wear trilogy. What it is all about? These black Chelsea boots from Invito!
Today I styled them the girly way by adding a dress. Yes, my second look contained a dress too, and it's also the second time I'm wearing brown in an outfit, because so I did in the first look. If you are familiar with my history of outfits you'd probably know that I don't wear brown that often. Never, actually. It's a bit of a mommy-color, if you ask me.
Then again, it cán look very classy/playfull/boohoo-like, so why the hell not?
These shots were taken when the sun was still out. I'm currently curled up in a wool blanket with some hot tea, no more bare legs for me. 

Did I convince you to buy these amazing chelsea boots that pretty much go with everything?
And which of the three looks is your favorite? Let me know!
Happy weekend!

Xx 












Dress | Gift from Bali
Chelsea boots | Invito
Sunnies | Plangas
Furry vest | Loavies

Jint

16 comments:

Keit said...

Can't decide which one I like best, the three outfits are perfect to me O_O I love this one so so much! I rarely'wear brown too, but I love it, it reminds me of coffee and chocolate!
This fuzzy coat is the bomb! ^^

Iris Klaver said...

Great look! I think your shoes are amazing.

L'amour de Juliette said...

This is really cool boho! :)

xxJulia

♥L'amour De Juliette | Outfit – Midnight Blue♥

Milex said...

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Hele leuke outfit weer en wat een cute jurkje! xx

www.creativityandchocolate.com

Christina Chan said...

Love the messy bun xx

reallyliteral.blogspot.com

Tineke said...

Geweldige outfit, je jurkje is zo mooi!
liefs

Angela Donava said...

Everything just look amazing!
Have a nice day!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Wat een heerlijk vest draag je Jint!

katherine lou said...

Love the outfit and love the print of your dress!

Marie said...

I love your dress♥

Iris - ADASHOFFASH.COM said...

Superleuke look! Staat je goed!


xoxo Iris
A Dash Of Fash

anoukvanberlo said...

Super leuk vest!
X Anouk
www.sushisavedme.com

Fashion Oase said...

Mooie outfit! Moet ook zeker een paar Chelsea boots aanschaffen voor deze herfst/winter.

http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

Chloe Sterk said...

Hele gave outfit meis :D X

Chione Hardy said...

Love this post!! Your jacket is so nice :) If you get a chance please check out my blog as I just started up and would appreciate your feedback!

www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.com

Chione XX

Instagram