Candybag

A small post about this new leather triangular bag. It's from Candybag, a brand from Greece. that makes gorgeous leather goods and bags.
This season, they have a great selection of small leather bags & handbags. This triangular one in a bright electric blue color was a match made in heaven. The Candybag webshop is yet under contruction, but go and check out their Facebook-page and see if you can find your match!
Later on this week I will show it to you in an outfit, so stay tuned for that!

Enjoy your Sunday!

Xx


Jint

6 comments:

Dionne Knooren said...

Wat een prachtige tas!

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

wat is ie leuk zeg! xx Laura www.mixtfashion.com

Cee said...

Such a cute clutch, I just love the unusual shape!
xox,
Cee
www.cocoandvera.com

Iris Klaver said...

That's awesome!

Heidi Caterina said...

I was browsing my friend Sandra's blog and decided to check out your blog. I love your pictures on your blog! What camera and lens you use?



www.searchingforlbd.com

www.searchingforlbd.com

www.theskimplelife.com said...

Oooh. Cute bag.

Hazel =)
www.theskimplelife.com
Please follow me on Instagram: @theskimplelife

Instagram