Eccentric

Goooodmorning lovely's! It's a Saturday and I have a brand new outfit for you guys, containing two items that are a bit more eccentric than usual: the bag and the pants!

About the look
I've never worn such an item on the blog before: palazzo pants! When ordering this palazzo pants (it comes from the same order as this golden skirt and a silver croptop that I yet need to show you, so I guess we can call that a boundery-crossing-moment) I did not even first thought about how to style it, I just figured it would turn out okay anyway. And it did! At least, in my opinion..
And then: the bag! Not an item you see that often, a triangular bag, but I love my new leather take-it-everywhere-clutch from Candybag! Their webshop is under construction, but you can check out the Facebookpage and still shop 'till ya drop because they ship worldwide! What do you think about these two uncommon shades of blue and green, together

Furthermore
Last week I went into town with Laura from MIXT fashion & lifestyle and we shot these pictures. I think they turned out great, thanks to her photography-talent and the fun strolls around Utrecht in order to find perfect shooting-spots. She did a little interview with me by the way, you can read it on her blog

Xx

 










Pics by Laura from MIXT fashion & lifestyle

Floral jacket | Zara
Blue triangle bag | Candybag
White top | H&M
Palazzo pants | H&M
Sunnies | New Yorker
Heels | Zara



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

9 comments:

Olga said...

Amazing look!! I love your style! I hope you will visit my blog! :)

Nicole Aguinaldo said...

Wow what a stunning outfit!! I especially love your jacket and clutch :) You look gorge <3

New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

Jan said...

Zoals ik op GS ook al zei,
geweldige outfit en mooie foto's!
Zo'n broek zoek ik ook nog, misschien toch maar een keer bij H&M kijken dan!

Vanessa Ciliberto said...

beautiful jacket!

TheVogueWord
TheVogueWord

Fresh Tulip said...

amazing photos!
And the bag is stunning, so particular!
I like your blog

Anoushka said...

I love this look, the jacket is fantastic! The pants are so cool too, very daring choice! :)

Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

Chloe Sterk said...

Super leuke outfit, leuke blog heb je ook! Ik ga je zeker volgen! Liefs Chloe X

Diipa Khosla said...

Gorgeous!! love the whole outfit (especially the clutch - so different :P )

Im also holding a DW GIVEAWAY!! would love it if you checked it out xx

www.diipakhosla.com
www.instagram.com/diipakhosla

x

Keit said...

Walking shot- looks like from a magazine! You're perfect! I love how you styled those pants, I would never look so good in palazzo :D

Instagram