Emerald & fur

Two favorites of mine are back this Fall: emerald green & faux furs!
And I can't be more excited, because there was a lot of fun stuff on the runway to be seen when designers showed their Fall/Winter collection last January.

Emerald green
My absolute favorite color, together with that bright electric blue: emerald green. That color just screams darkness, magic and mysterious-ness. Not that those words define me, but, well, you get my point! On my emerald-green-wishlist: this green leather pants from Zara and this oversized knit from & Other Stories. Who will I see at the opening in Amsterdam this Friday?

Faux fur
Fur coats, fur gilets, fur skirts, even furry shoes. I can't have enough fur and I will probably add another faux fur to my collection this Fall. It just makes every outfit a bit more edgy, and I happen to like edgy. When you decide it's just a denim-plus-grey-sweater-kinda-day, a bright blue faux fur coat will do the trick, no doubt about that!
On my faux-fur-wishlist: this white/grey furry scarf from Zara and this AWESOME pink coat from Whistles. Not together though.. O and with that last one I can also cross the pastel trend of my list!

What do you think about these trends?
Xx

Click to see more!








FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

6 comments:

Red Sonja said...

Oeh, smaragdgroen is ook een van mijn favoriete kleuren! Zo prachtig! En allebei ook hele leuke trends!

Iris - ADASHOFFASH.COM said...

Ja love it! Supertoffe inspo :)

xoxo Iris
A Dash Of Fash

Andrea Arroyo said...

OMG! That pink fur says 90's so bad! I love it! Great choices!!!

In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona! HAIR TO HIPS

Sam said...

Smaragdgroen is zeker prachtig! Ben ik enorm fan van! En faux fur is altijd goed. Heb nog wat jassen van vorig jaar, dus kan gelukkig nog vooruit :)

Sam

Anonymous said...

hazte experta en moda ;) http://escogranada.com/moda/?gclid=CMqCkeuBvsECFSEOwwod6rAANw

anoukvanberlo said...

Die faux fur jassen zien er perfect uit voor het koude weer.
En smaragd groen ben ik ook groot fan van, echt een mooie kleur!
Liefs Anouk van www.sushisavedme.com

Instagram