Double fur

My oh my, the cold days are finally here. The heater must be turned on and I'm constantely in the need of hot jugs & some jasmin flavoured green tea. Don't get me wrong, I like the cold days and all the fuzzyness they bring, but without the jasmin tea or this new furry coat from The Sting, I simply won't survive.

Faux furs aren't going anywhere this fall, their in for the stay. And as you might have already noticed, I'm a big fan of faux furs. Huge fan. With other words: fur is always a good idea.
I styled today's coat with my striped midi dress, shiny black boots and some more... fur.
As I said before, this is my first plain black furry coat, and that brings a lot of oppertunities. It's an easy piece to style and because the coat is already black, don't be afraid to just add a bright color.

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

Xx








Fur coat | The Sting, Amy & Ivy collection
Midi dress | Lushified
Boots | Zara
Scarf | H&M
Sunnies | Ray-Ban
Watch | Cluse


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

8 comments:

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Deeply in love with the dress and I love the pairing with the ankle boots and leather jacket. Great look xx

http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

Becky P said...

Such an amazing look, I am in love with that red fur detail! Perfect xx


fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Kristen Leotsakou said...

So glad I found this blog! amazing style!!! <3

KristenLeo

angelandchic byME said...

Nice outfit!!
http://angelandchic1.blogspot.com.es/

Red Sonja said...

Supergave combi! Heel mooi! :)

Gil Zetbase said...

You have a fantastic style! perfect pictures!
Have a nice week end!
Photographer Gil Zetbase
http://www.gilzetbase.com/

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

Love how you styled this! Perfect!

x Kat
www.withlovefromkat.com

Lauren Samsom said...

De foto's zijn perfect! Mooie setting bij deze herfstige look.
Ook je outfit, big love!

Instagram