Anaconda

Goooodmorning on this Monday morning! Did you see the new bag I showed you on Facebook & Instagram yesterday? 
I'm currently in a I-need-new-bags-fase. I got this one for my birthday and I have just one word to describe it: awesome. The black and white anaconda snake print can actually be combined with almost every outfit!
Last Friday I went to the #indenimwetrust event from The Sting. It was so much fun and it seemed only fitting to wear one of their coats today, and some denim, ofcourse. Maybe I will make a post about the event later! 
For now, I'm off studying and later on I will be in Amsterdam to visit the LoveStories showroom and to shoot some pictures!

In the mean time, you can still win the 'I woke up like this' top from TheMusthaves! Check out that giveaway here!

Xx











Fur coat | The Sting
Denim top | H&M trend (old)
Snake bag | & Other Stories
Leather pants | Pieces
Boots | Sacha
Sunnies | Oasap


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

6 comments:

Instagram