Bday cravings

The winterseason is for gifts! There is Christmas in December, and we Dutchies also have a celebration called 'Sinterklaas' during that month, and last but not least, there is my birthday too!
This Wednesday I'm turning 23 years old, and as much as I don't like to get older - the best high school memories seem to come back to me very often lately - I still looove my birthday!

I made a little wishlist, like I did last year, and the funny thing is: nothing changed. Don't get me wrong, I am a happy girl and already have everything my heart desires, but a girls gotta dream, right?My wishes still consist out of clothing, bags & shoes. How transparent of me. One new category this year: beauty products. But that's maybe just because I'm completely out of perfume & bronzer!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, the sun is shining!

Xx

1. Fur scarf via Asos | 2. Zara derby's, saw them last week, now the seem to have disappear into thin air | 3. Whistles clutch via De Bijenkorf


1. Catarzi via Asos | 2. Asos fedora hat | 3. River Island via Asos

1. Love stories bralette | 2. Love stories bralette



Cos striped shirt

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

3 comments:

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Ooh die schoenen zijn tof!

Kristen Leotsakou said...

want those bralettes!

KRISTENLEO

Istvanffy Emma said...

those bralettes are SO pretty!
Emma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/

Instagram