Outfit to go

I love some good layering. I am always cold, especially in wintertimes.
And let's be honest, the warmest wintercoats aren't always the pretty ones.
So, layering is the answer. I started with a white leather top, then a faux fur gilet and on top my - very chic, if I may say so myself - long coat. 
Then, in order to add a little extra instead of keeping it all black and white, I wore these burgundy boots.
Not that bright of a color, but still a color. 
I think this is the perfect to-go outfit in every situation. Maybe for a coffee run on a Sunday morning, or when having lunch on Friday? 

What do you think of this outfit? Did I 'pass' the layering-test?
By the way, I'm still getting to know my new camera, so don't be alarmed when all the pictures look a bit different! ;)

You can still WIN the 'I woke up like this' it-shirt from TheMusthaves. Enter the giveaway here!

Xx










Long coat | H&M trend (simular one here)
Boots | Zara
White leather top | Monki
Furry vest | H&M (simular one here)
Bag | & Other Stories
Jeans | Pieces
Sunnies | Ray Ban



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

10 comments:

Dionne Knooren said...

gave outfit! Staat je goed!

Red Sonja said...

Hele gave outfit! Mooie layering en hele mooie laarsjes ook!

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Love love loveee the boots! The colour is amazing!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Graziella Del-Tin said...

Die boots gaan op mijn verlanglijstje voor kerst. Geweldig!

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankje! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Ja leuk he! Maar 20 euro! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thank you! :)
Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankje Sonja! Xx

Keit said...

So true! Most coats that look spectacular are like...so thin I can die in them, but at least I'll look fancy :D
I love this outfit, the booties are fierce!

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia said...

nicely wear !

Plus Size Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram