Eye catcher

Morrrning! All new items on this Friday morning. The jeans - I ordered it online and that's always a totall gamble - and the boots, and than this Girls on Film floral jacket from Little Mistress. A British webshop which has the prettiest party dresses, rose printed items and classy jumpsuits. This jacket was one of those eye-catchers I just had to have in my closet. And then there was no other way combining this sweet floral jacket with some ripped jeans and my hipster sunnies. Making the look 'me', is what that's called!

Did anyone scored any Alexander Wang x H&M goodies yesterday? As you could have seen on Facebook I for sure went to the store and, well, I can already tell you: veni, vedi, vici! I will soon show you what I got on the blog! Happy Friday!

Xx










Floral jacket | Girls on Film via Little Mistress
Jeans | Pieces
Boots | Zara
Sunnies | Ray Ban
White top | H&M
Necklace | LUZ
Bag | Vintage 

Jint

9 comments:

Stephanie Gille said...

Lovely look!
Have a nice weekend!
xx
Stephanie
www.stephaniegille.blogspot.com

Daphne van Aken said...

SUperleuk jasje, en ben fan van je schoenen ook!

Dionne Knooren said...

Prachtig jasje!

Ines Manique said...

So effortlessly cool. <3

www.r-91.blogspot.com

Sabina B. said...

Gorgeous jacket, that floral print is perfect for fall!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Red Sonja said...

Wouw, prachtige outfit! Je jasje is zooo mooi en heel mooi gecombineerd ook!

Wilmke Boersma said...

Prachtige hakken en poncho :)

X Wilmke
Www.winwonderland.com

Loïs said...

Mooie look. Ik vind de broek ook erg gaaf.

Liefs,
www.loisblog.com

Shae R said...

Love this dark floral jacket!

XX,
S. Roderick
www.currenthabits.com

Instagram