Veni Vedi Vici

How about that Wang-mania last week? As I told you in this post, I wasn't sure about this collection, but still I wanted to go and check it out in real life. Well: veni, vedi, vici!
This is my Alexander Wang for H&M score: the cropped scuba sweater. I got it in a size M instead of a size S because it was all catfight-like in there, but I guess this is okey too. As the sweater is already big and square-like I figured, is one size too big going to stop me from getting my hands on a Wang x H&M piece?

Eventhough this is a cropped sweater and cropped items are always more of a challenge to style, I can think of a dozen ways to style it. Today I went for the H&M collaboration-look: my Wang sweater, a highwaisted striped pants & my Maison Martin Margiela x H&M heels. It's all about the details.
So, now it's your turn to tell me what you think about my Wang-score. I know some of you - just like I was - were surprised by the high content of sportswear meets divers clothing. When you see this sweater in an outfit, is it still a no go?

Xx










Top | Alexander Wang x H&M
Pants | Zara
Sunnies | Oasap 
Shoes | MMM for H&M
Leather jacket | Whistles

Jint

12 comments:

Lady Ayla said...

Perfection, great combination, great top, great pants, amazing shoes, sunnys, everything :)

http://ladyayla.blogspot.com/2014/11/black-lace.html

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Het is gelukt! Wat was er nou mis? En uiteraard zie je er weer super tof uit (K)

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks lovely! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankuu! Jaa geen idee, ik probeerde het de volgende dag weer en toen was alles gewoon scherp. Heel raar!
Xx

Nico lowbudget-lowcost said...

Great look!

New FASHION post on
www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it

Karolina Gespucci said...

<3333 amazing look !
love it
http://www.karolinagespucci.com

Adinna from Fashion-Spike said...

Hello! I invite you to a OASAP giveaway in wich you can win a beautiful coat and the rules are so simple as usual. Waiting for your lovely visit.
♥♥♥ http://fashion-spike.blogspot.ro/2014/11/oasap-cap-coat-giveaway-international.html ♥♥♥
- if you wanna folow each other, just let me know
Kisses

Angela Donava said...

Fantastic street style!
Have a nice day!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks a lot!

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks Karolina! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks, you too! Xx

Blogger said...

+$3,624 profit last week...

Subscribe For 5 Star verified winning bets on NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!

Instagram