Because of the white wall

Besides the 'square eyes' there is another side-effect from sitting behind your desk, staring at your computer all day every day.
When it comes to picking out inspirational outfits, I've seem to have lost my inspiration.
Maybe it's the heavy cold that is making me only want to wear big knits, maybe it's indeed my thesis that is making me only want to wear comfortable outfits.
Whatever it may be, it got me thinking: due to the fact that I have to wright my thesis in 3 weeks and have not much of a social life right now, my blog is also going to be on the backburner, but because of that I will only post content that I'm a 100% happy with. Agreed?

This look is from last week, a simple 'to go' outfit, but still fun because of the leopard print and the patent leather boots. The white wall was a pretty good find though, and I had to share. What do you think, is leopard still a go?
By the way, there are only 2 days left to enter the giveaway from TheMusthaves! You can win the 'I woke up like this' shirt! Enter here.

Happy Monday!
Xx


 
 



 
 

 
Grey sweater | Zara
Leather jacket | Whistles
Leopard jeans | H&M
Boots | Zara
Bag | Vintage
Sunnies | Ray Ban
Beanie | H&M


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

10 comments:

Diolifestyle said...

Super gave broek!

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Geweldige broek en gaaf ook met het leren jasje erbij! xx

www.creativityandchocolate.com

Marie said...

♥♥

Keit said...

I don't think it's humanly possible for you to create a dull outfit, even your casual outfits have spark in them! ^_^
I love this one, the booties are amazing! Good luck on the thesis ^_^

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankjewel! Al heel oud maar nog steeds leuk! ;)

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks Eva! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Best compliment ever, thanks Keit! Xx

loesblogt said...

Ik heb je blog pas net ontdekt maar wat heb jij een gave outfits en mooie foto's!!

Lauren Samsom said...

Wow, super mooie look. Gotta love leopard.

X

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia said...

love the cheetah pants !

Plus Size Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram