Cachicci blogger battle

Last Monday I went to Cachicci headquaters. I'm joining their bloggers battle, along with some other Dutch bloggers.
Their showroom was so spacey, clean and minimalistic, just the way I like it!
I had to pick some items and create an outfit with those items. I chose an army green bomberjack, a very cool black long top from The Ragged Priest and some see-through sunnies, to match my heels.
What do you think about the look I styled?

The battle will be online in about a week, maybe sooner maybe later. Will you vote for my look?
Here are the pictures of the look I created and of the Cachicci showroom.

Xx










Bomber | Sik Silk
Black long top | The Ragged Priest
Jeans | MiH jeans
Sunnies | Quay
Watch | Cluse
Shoes | MMM for H&M


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

13 comments:

Diolifestyle said...

Ik vind je schoenen echt super leuk!

Charlotte Lewis said...

I am in love with these shoes <3 xx

www.lurchhoundloves.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

Kristen Leotsakou said...

loving that jacket!!! <3

KRISTENLEO

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Hele gave combinatie en ik ben echt weg van het jasje! xx

http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

Milex said...

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankje! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Ja het jasje is leuk he! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thank you! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks Charlotte! Xx

Zarina Batyrbekova said...

wow! so cool! <3
www.donovanparker.com

Anne Stikvoort said...

zo'n leuke bomber!!

katherine lou said...

Super fab outfit! I remember those shoes from the Margiela x H&M collection! You wore them so well!

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia said...

nice ! where is this place ? looks cool

Plus Size Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram