The best of Costes sale

With a cup of hot jasmin green tea, I installed myself behind my computer, scrolling through the sales. Christmas is coming and we can buy (and get) our favorite pieces on sale, how much cozier can it get?
Today I selected my favorite items from Costes for you, as their online sale starts tonight. 
The blue and grey colors are very present in this selection, because those are definitely my top colors this season. I actually tried on the babyblue coat in store and it's super soft and warm! I might run to the store tomorrow and get it, before it's gone. 
Tell me what items you would love to buy! And maybe, because you have been so good this year, get yourself that item! Nothing wrong with getting yourself a little present (and putting it underneath the Christmas tree and act all surprised when unwrapping it)

I am actually off buying a Christmas tree myself now, because picking the perfect one and decorating it at home is kind of my thing. A little nostalgy.

Xx

1. Bucket bag | 2. Blue coat | 3. Fur vest | 4. Cupro dress | 5. Striped top | 6. Blue suede jacket | 7. Scarf | 8. Grey knit
 | 9. Bracelet

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

2 comments:

Diolifestyle said...

Ik ben een grote costes fan

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Wat een mooie items. Vooral de jas is mooi! xx

www.creativityandchocolate.com

Instagram