Girl in the green scarf

How happy am I with this new furry scarf? Very.
As you might remember it was on my birthday wishlist, and now it's finally mine! I spotted a two-tone scarf on one of the Olsen sisters a while ago, and ever since I saw this one on Asos I new it was going to hang around my neck very soon.
Also I actually need a scarf like this, since the destination I will be leaving for in less than a week has some cold cold temperatures in store for me. 
I styled the scarf with an all black look, adding some fringe to spice things up at bit. Shiny boots, a striped sweater & some colorblocking fur always works for me!

Eventhough this scarf is nothing like the pretty silky one in the movie, I just had to name this post this way. If tou haven't seen it, go watch it ASAP: Shopaholic! (I'm not saying it's good, it's just the definition of a girls night!)

Xx









Boots & sweater | Zara
Fringe top | H&M trend
Leather pants | Pieces
Fur scarf | Asos
Sunnies | New Yorker

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

22 comments:

loesblogt said...

Wauw wat een toffe outfit! Hele mooie foto's ook!

Red Sonja said...

Superleuk outfit! De sjaal is inderdaad heel mooi!

Keit said...

At first I thought these were two separate pieces! How awesome is this scarf! Love it ^_^

Hilde said...

Wauw, vette outfit en wat een mooie foto's!
Liefs, Hilde

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Hele gave outfit en wat een heerlijke sjaal! xx

www.creativityandchocolate.com

Claire said...

Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

Milex said...

modemaniaque said...

looove your blog mind checking mine i would love that! :) xx

Nico lowbudget-lowcost said...

Cool look!

New post on lb-lc fashion blog

Eunice Abe said...

Love the whole 'fit!

fashionenth.blogspot.com

Giientjeee said...

Ik vind je outfit super gaaf!

x

Claire said...

Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

Christina Chan said...

Gorgeous scarf. Love the deep emerald colour xx

http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

love the look!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Karin Styles said...

That scarf is amazing!

-Kárin

NEW POST!
KÀRIN STYLES

Priscila Betancort said...

Wow! Amazing look!
My Showroom

Annebel Van Wijnen said...

Wauw wat een ontzettend leuke outfit!
Je sjaal is inderdaad echt geweldig!

Abbie said...

Love the stole, colours are gorgeous! xx

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Lauren Samsom said...

You look stunning!
Super toffe look babe.

X Lauren

Edina Pakozdi said...

Awesome look, love the mix of different styles!

Printed or Plain

Jessica Honey&Dear said...

nice and lovely scarf

sexy bra set

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia said...

nice and lovely !

Plus Size Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram