Oldies

Some shots in Amsterdam from last week, after the blogger breakfast from Costes. Laura from MIXT fashion shot these pics, right before the sky came down on us.
I'm wearing all old items, nothing new and every item has already been on the blog once before, but sometimes it is a challenge to create a new outfit with old items. I haven't worn a statement necklace like this (a bright blue big beaded necklace seems 'statement' to me at least) in a while, but it just had to be added in this case. I still like to mix and match colors. 

As you could have seen on Facebook and Instagram I'm still in Beijing at the moment, and will be for the next 7 days or so. Lots of things to see and do! Ofcourse I will post a Beijing diary and some outfitposts that I shot over here. Stay tuned for that! 

Xx










Fur coat | The Sting
Jeans | H&M (old) 
Boots | Zara
Necklace | H&M (old)
Bag | Zara (borrowed from Laura)
Shirt | Forever21 

Jint

4 comments:

Becky P said...

This fur coat is everything! Super lovely outfit my dear xx

fashionvitae.blogspot.com

Hina Naz said...

coat and shoes simply beautiful. :)
BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

H O N E Y said...

Wow – love this look! You look absolutly stunning and your hair is amazing!

Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♡

Jessica Honey&Dear said...

nice hairy cardigan !
Sexy Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram