SPRDLX

A tote in a simple non-color, like black, grey or brown, should be in every girl's wardrobe. Just this week I received this pretty tote from SPRDLX and it might be the bag that makes me forget about all the others I own. The leather, the minimalistic design and the darkgrey color makes we want to wear it all day everyday. 
SPRDLX - SuperDeluxe - is a Dutch brand which makes to most beautiful leather bags and other goods. Only the softest Italian leathers is used, and it smells so good too! 

As you could have seen on Instagram and Facebook and I brought my ANNA tote with me. I will make and post my first movie with this bag soon, showing you guys in what situations a bag like this is essential! 

Xx



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

Britt van Schie said...

Wauw wat een prachtige tas! Ik ben jaloers, haha. Liefs!

Milex said...

Dr. kold_kadavr_flatliner, MD, the sub/dude said...

PS "I Am the One who runs the world. You're here to prepare for Heaven. You cannot make it to the Great Beyond on your own." -Jesus

...and I, as a sinfull mortal, help in this symbiotic relationship: take part in this glorious, Christmas gift; this wonderFULL, Heavenly Kingdom that we may live forever. God bless you with discernment.

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia said...

very nice ! love it !

Plus Size Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram