Beijing business

First of all: happy 2015! How did you all celebrate the start of a new year? Any new year's resolutions I need to know about? Mine are summarized in getting to the gym more often, and to re-organize and plan my blogposts better. Now it's all about sticking to them!

I'm back from China, and I had a blast! Here's a first post from Beijing, another city that never sleeps!
In this look I'm wearing my new boots and a new sweater. Noticed the fur on my arms? It will be my personal favorite for as long as it's cold! They always say black and navy are not a good combination, but I think in this case it's a perfect match. 
I shot this look in the middle of the business district, in which intriguing skyscrapers and streets filled with cabs rule the block.

I am already back in Holland, which means getting back to business and start working on all things serious again! By the way, fashionweek is going to start soon too!
Expect some more posts about China this upcoming week and be sure to check Instagram in the meantime! Bye for now, enjoy your Sunday! 

Xx










Boots, jeans & furry sweater | Zara
Sunnies | Oasap
Bag | & Other stories
Black long top | Monki


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

8 comments:

Patricia said...

Hey, nice look!! I also just came back from China but I must say it is such a strange place. Like Hong Kong as the 'light version' much better!!!
Have a great weekend! :-*

Alexa Op 't Land said...

Super mooie look met prachtige foto's!

Denise said...

Heel mooi! Supergaaf dat je in Beijing was.

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Loveee this outfit, those boots are gorgeous!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks! Yes, maybe a little strange! ;)

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankje! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankje! Jaa was heel leuk!
Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks dear! Xx

Instagram