Fashionrules

Did anyone ever told me not to wear 'wide on wide'? Ofcourse they did.
Did I do it anyway? Ofcourse I did.
This was what I was wearing last Saturday, when me and Laura attented the SIS by Spijkers & Spijkers show at Amsterdam fashionweek, you could have read about here.
Besides the wide-on-wide mistake, I also went for comfortable instead of finishing this look the right way: with a pair of high heels. But I've learned that fashionweek is not all about high heels and cold skirts, on the contrary: not following 'the fashionrules' might give you the look you were looking for all along.

What do you think? Should I have worn heels anyway?
And do you ever ignore the fashionrules and just wear what you want to wear?

Xx








Fur coat | The Sting
Peplum top | H&M trend
Striped pants | Oasap
Boots | China market
Bag | Michael Kors
Sunnies | Ray Ban


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

10 comments:

Rowan - Rebellious yet Romantic said...

Ik vind het juist wel stoer zo met die laarsjes! Ik vind je top en Oasap broek helemaal gewedlig! :) Liefs, Rowan

Red Sonja said...

Ik vind het je heel tof staan zo!

Carolina Krews said...

Love your bag! ;)

Kimberley Bergman said...

Oh wauw! Ik vind dit echt tof staan samen! Vind je broek en tas echt prachtig! x

Jules said...

Heel leuk, ik speel ook altijd graag een beetje met de 'regels' ;)

Jules x

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks Rowan! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankje! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thank you! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks Sonja! Xx

Izael Garrido said...

Love your blog and your style <33 you are running your blog so good!
My first time here and I'm already looking forward to read more about you :DD

www.leclothes.com

Instagram