On fire

The days of rain/snow/hailstorms are finally getting behind us and it's safe to go outside again without getting totally ambushed by mother nature. A bit of snow here and there, but no big winterboots needed.

This pants is on fire. It's not even that red (it's more orange-red, actually) but I'm glad I scored this one on sale the other day because it just has that 'on fire' attitude. Maybe it's because of the black stripe, or because of the fact that I'm wearing it with my leather jacket which instantly gives a look a rock-attitude, but I'm still convinced a fire must be extinguished over here.
And what about my new bag? It's kind of a neat one (I guess suede gives me that idea) but again, with the leather jacket the bag is immediately part of the I'm-on-fire-club. For sure one of my favorite looks at the moment!

What do you think about a red pants like this? How would you style it?

Xx








Fur scarf | Asos
Leather jacket | Whistles
Red pants | Zara
Boots | Zara
Sunnies | Ray Ban



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

10 comments:

Kristen Leotsakou said...

love the hairstyle!!

KRISTEN LEO

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

Awesome look! love everything here<2

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Elifnaz said...

Amazing combo, you look great!

http://bellemelange.net/blog

Ina R. said...

Effortlessly cool! Love the outfit and topknot!

Chloe Sterk said...

die knot staat je echt leuk xx

Sabina B. said...

such a great look! love the jacket and the bag!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Eunice Abe said...

Love the way you styled the red pants! Fierce but yet chic

fashionenth.blogspot.com

Stylebygina said...

Heel gaaf! Ik vind je jas en sjaal heel erg tof, dus ik ben verliefd op die laatste foto! <3

Kimberley Bergman said...

Dit is ook al zo'n toffe look! x

Kimberley Bergman said...

Dit is ook al zo'n toffe look! x

Instagram