Rainproof

It has been raining cats and dogs lately. Lucky for me I scored the perfect item for these types of days: a raincoat! Remember those bright yellow patent leather jackets you used to wear when you were little? Mine is kinda like that, only midnight blue and cropped!
This one is from the Hilfiger collection, the one that's on the runway every fashionweek.
Not a typical item everybody has hanging in their closets, but the moment I spotted it I knew it needed to be hanging in my closet.
Besides the shiny blue coat I also threw in an animalprint-mix, to spice it up a bit: some fur, a snake print & leopard loafers!

I also scored another item from Tommy, stay tuned because it will be on the blog soon!
In the meanwhile, did you enter the Cluse giveaway yet? Enter here!

Xx










Blue coat | Tommy Hilfiger
Fur vest | H&M
Snake bag | & Other Stories
Jeans | Noisy May
Sunglasses | Ray Ban retro
Leopard loafers | Del Toro 


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

23 comments:

Edina Pakozdi said...

wow wow wow <3 <3 <3 ( I think I cannot describe with words how much a like your outfit!)

x Edina

Printed or Plain

Michèle Kruesi said...

Damn, I NEED this jacket in my life

www.thefashionfraction.com

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

cool look!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Wilmke Boersma said...

Supertof het bontje onder het regenjack uit :) Staat lekker chic :)
x Wilmke
www.winwonderland.com

Borjana said...

So glad I stumbled upon your blog!;-)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Wat een geweldig jasje en helemaal gaaf met die ook al zo leuke loafers erbij! xx

http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

katherine lou said...

What a cute rain jacket!! Definitely different from the standard yellow ones for sure!

Keit said...

Gosh, I'd die to have this in my closet too! O_O Exceptional jacket! Love the mix of the vest here, at first I thought it was a skirt!

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks, so sweet! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankje Wilmke! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankje Eva! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Good to hear! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thank you ! Xx

The Style Icon said...

Love that jacket, it's such an eye-catching statement piece! x
The Style Icon

Anne Stikvoort said...

zulke leuke loafers!

Karin Styles said...

I absolutely love that jacket! This post is amazing!

-Kárin

NEW POST DAILY

KÀRIN STYLES

Mónica . Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Love your animal print shoes!!
xx
Mónica
MES VOYAGES À PARIS

Annebel Van Wijnen said...

Wat een mooie outfit!
Geweldige styling!

Sharon Taylor said...

That jacket is simply stunning, the colour really suits you. We've had so much snow here I'm simply bundling myself in thick layers at the moment.

Sharon xx
Beauty, Miscellany

Kimberley Bergman said...

Wat een ontzettend gave look! x

Wendy said...

Mooie look babe!

XxX
www.wendyvansoest.com

Viltė said...

Your style is so cool! x

Instagram