Smart presents: SIS by Spijkers & Spijkers

Hi on this cold Sunday morning!
Yesterday I went to the Smart presents SIS by Spijkers & Spijkers show in Amsterdam.
I went with Laura from MIXT fashion and it was a lot of fun!
The collection is inspired by insects and I loved the bright yellow dress, the checked suit and the sheer printed dress, all featured below!

Click on 'read more' for some catwalk shots and behind-the-scene pictures! The outfit I was wearing will be on the blog in a bit! Meanwhile, did you enter the Cluse giveaway yet? Enter here!

Xx










FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

Diolifestyle said...

Ziet er tof uit!

Keit said...

Weird that someone decided to be inspired by insects! :D I do love the yellow dress too! ^^

Iris Klaver said...

Gaaf dat je er was! Ik heb zelf backstage geholpen. Leuk om het ook even zo te zien :)

Anne Stikvoort said...

wat leuk dat jullie erbij waren! je top vind ik zo leuk!

Instagram