Trending: the half bun

I've been wearing the half bun for a while now. A couple of years ago I probably would not have worn it, but I tried it once a while back and it has been my hairdo ever since.
Nowadays this hairdo is declared an actual trend and I see more and more people wear it everyday. But a lot of people think this should not be a trend at all. Let's discuss!

No-go
Some say it's only meant for bad hair days, because it can turn a not so fine coupe into something casual. But that's it though, only for those days.

Go
It's easy, it looks as if you did not put a whole lot of work into it but it still looks cool, and this bun looks good even 2 or 3 days after washing your hair. It go's with pretty much any look too: casual, trendy or the more preppyer looks.

I looked up some of the best half bun-inspiration pics, and as you might have guessed I am in the 'go-team' for this hairdo.
So, tell me! Is it a go or a no go for these half buns?

Xx







Jint

5 comments:

Keit said...

Absolute go!!! I love it, it has a grunge vibe to it and look pretty! If I had longer hair I'd totally do it!

Anonymous said...

I can't decide if I like the half bun or not... I love how it looks on some girls like the ones in the photos you have posted, but I feel like it looks awful on me...however, it is undeniably a trend. Great post!

www.hey-blondie.com

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Ik vind het bij sommigen heel mooi staan maar lang niet bij iedereen. Omdat ik zelf nogal springerig haar heb met vooral veel opzij staande plukjes aan de voorkant (die haat ik....) vind ik het bij mijzelf al snel onverzorgd staan. Toch kan het bij anderen heel gaaf staan. xx

www.creativityandchocolate.com

Mihaela Pojogu said...

In some cases def looks good.
New follower on your FB page. xoxo
About women and not only Blog

Chapter unwritten said...

I definitely like it. Think I'm gonna try it myself

Instagram