Ensemble

Hi on this cold Monday morning!
A new week, a new outfit, and I have something to say about three of the items I'm wearing so here it goes:

The knit
BIG! That's one word to describe this knit. And also: awesome, perfect & soft.
It's actually my moms, she just got it and I already stole it for the day.
It's the first time for me wearing a turtleneck, I must say: not really my cup of tea. In this look I'm kind of pulling it off - if I may say so myself - because it's such a big turtleneck, but I guess a tighter one would not have worked at all.

The shirtdress
A shirt that is also a dress, how convenient? I got mine from Motelrocks and besides the fact that this will be my everyday summersuit in a few months, it's perfect on (cold) days like these too! It's all about details, it adds a little extra to this outfit.

The bag
A short movie - my first movie, actually - about this everyday-tote from SPRDLX is coming up in a bit!

I think these items all mixed together make a real good cozy winter ensemble. You agree?
New York fashionweek kicked off last week and eventhough we are all not there, we still can enjoy it as if we are! It's Tommy Hilfiger's turn today and Kleding.nl set up a live stream to watch the show this afternoon at 17.00 sharp! Watch it here.

Xx









Big knit | CĂ©line
White shirtdress | Motel rocks
Leather pants | Pieces
Bag | SPRDLX
Sunnies | New Yorker
Sneakers | New Balance



FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

17 comments:

Pat/Never Not Inspired said...

So much style in one look - you're amazing!

www.nevernotinspired.de

Saskia | Former Parades said...

Mooie outfit Jint!! Je trui (of eigenlijk die van je moeder) is heel tof, ik zou 'm ook gestolen hebben haha :)

♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Mooi hoor! Heb je misschien een linkje van je schoenen? Vind ze onwijs gaaf namelijk! :)

Jint vd Brink said...

Thank you, so sweet! xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Haha ja toch? Dankje! Xx

Becky P said...

Love iz gurl! Great sweater and I love how you combined it xx

Lauren Maria said...

Fab outfit, oversized sweaters are essential right now. Looks great with the shirt dress
Lauren
livinginaboxx

Wendy said...

Mooie look! Je staat vandaag in de blogger spotlight :)

XxX
www.wendyvansoest.com

Caitlin said...

Cute outfit!

Beauty & Colour

Keit said...

I agree!!! :D I love big knits, the ones where you can just melt into! ^_^ Adore the sneakers too!

Nissi Mendes said...

Love everything about this Outfit!!!

www.nissimendes.ch

curatorsofstyle said...

I love that sweater. I think you should borrow that sweater for a while. The whole look is warm, cozy and chic.
Checkout my fav looks from NYFW @ www.curatorsofstyle.com

Kristin

Annebel Van Wijnen said...

Wauw wat een prachtige turtleneck!
Ik snap precies wat je bedoelt, strakke coltruien zijn hels maar de oversized, grof gebreide truien zijn echt geweldig!
Mooi gecombineerd!

Valerie Ntantu said...

Like like like! Super outfit!

Britt van Schie said...

Wauw ik houd van deze outfit. Zo mooi! Ik wil nu alles kopen wat je aan hebt ;)

Alexandra said...

Ahh, wat een heerlijke outfit zeg! Ziet er fijn comfy, maar ook heel stylish uit! :)

xx

Jessica Honey&Dear said...

the sneaker is from new balance ! love it !! but very expensive thou

Love your shades, looks so asian and vintage haha sexy Lingerie

Instagram