Highlights NYFW

New York fashionweek is over. I wasn't there, but I actually felt like I was, because there were so many updates and pictures from everybody in the fashionscene on all the social media channels. Besides the fact that I heard it was extremely COLD, what other highlights (or lowlights) are there?

Favorite shows
I watched Tommy Hilfiger's 30th anniversary on live stream and I love it! The scenary, the theme, it all looked so good and it was exactly what you'd expect from an anniversary like that.


Favorite models
I'm not really into models, to be honest, but it's true that they actually can make or break a fashionshow. The face of Gigi Hadid was all over the internet, and I must say, she is a stunner! And besides that, she has a very cool style when off-duty!


Favorite collections
The Diesel Black Gold collection was very black and very wearable. The leather and lace are a perfect match together.
The Rag & Bone collection was a favorite too. I loved some of the outstanding pieces and there was a great color mixing happening over there.
Last but not least, the 3.1 Philip Lim collection was beautiful, and wearable as always. The bomber is on my wishlist for sure!

Diesel Black Gold
Rag & Bone
3.1 Philip Lim
Favorite piece
I must say, this piece is without doubt my favorite. And yes, that is so predictable of me, but I guess my fake furs are not going anywhere next fall.
Also. That feather-like skirt from Lela Rose is a dreamer.

Michael Kors
Lela Rose
Up next: London! (also watching the shows from behind my desk, though)
Happy Sunday, guys!

Xx

Jint

3 comments:

Eniwhere Fashion said...

Michael Kors (with Oscar de la Renta and Jason Wu) is also one of my favorites!!!! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy. If you want take a look at my blog and let me know what do you think!!! I have a new post about NYFW!!!! Have a nice sunday, kisses,
Eni

Eniwhere Fashion

Sandra Smith said...

Thanks for sharing New York fashion week Highlights, all girls looking adorable.
Nice Post and keep sharing
New Jason Statham Leather Jacket

Fairty Frank said...

These New York fashion week Highlights are so interesting for me and others
Thanks for Sharing
Celebrities with Severe Cellulite

Instagram