The fringe jacket

Stating the obvious: I have a thing for blue lately. When I saw this pretty piece at Costes, priced down and all, I could not just leave without it.
I doubted for a minute - longer actually, I always doubt waaay too long - because I just added a short/darkblue jacket to my collection, but then again: this one is different in so many ways!
This was exactly my goal one year ago: adding valuable pieces to your wardrobe which can be worn for yeaaars and will only get more beautiful, because that's what time does to leather.
I styled this fringe jacket with a new striped sweater from Oasap, to keep the rest of the look clean and simple.
Sorry for the lack of updates the past week, I'm a bit busy!
A lot of new stuff is coming to the blog though, so stay tuned! In the mean time, did you enter the La Strada giveaway yet? You can win any pair of shoes you like!

What do you think about fringe jackets, and in particular: this one? And is my obsession with blue getting a little bit out of hand?

Xx








Jacket | Costes (on sale in store)
Striped sweater | Oasap
Jeans | Pieces
Sunnies | Ray Ban
Boots | Zara




FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

22 comments:

Marissa D said...

gorgeous look! i love your jacket <3

LYNNE KAYENNE OF POPULAIRELIFE said...

Love this look!! This is something Kate Moss would wear!! I love how edgy bold but still feminine and gorgeous it is. Love llove love
www.populairelife.co.uk

Mauricio van Straaten said...

Wow your style is really cool!
I love the jacket it looks vintage it's really cool :)

http://mauriciovanstraaten.com

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Wat een fantastisch jasje en helemaal gaaf met de laarsjes erbij xx

www.creativityandchocolate.com

Iris Klaver said...

Love this outfit. The jacket is amazing.

Christina Chan said...

Super cute booties! xx

http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

Gwendolyn said...

I love how you styled this shoot, the blue-black of the jacket and the Michael Kors purse looks amazing together! This post is definitely giving me a lot of inspiration:) Keep up the awesome work!

Eulalia Holly said...

Amazing jacket! She looks awesome in this jacket.

Jint vd Brink said...

Thank you! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks! Means a lot! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankjewel! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks Gwendolyn! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thank you! xx

Anna said...

Ohh you are so stylish!!! Love it <3

https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

Ana Tiganasu said...

Great look ;)

Lisa Bla said...

Wow, I love the Look & your Blog! :)

Greetings
http://lisasgirlystuff.blogspot.de/

Jen Avery said...

I am in love with that jacket, it is perfect!

Style by Avery

Elifnaz said...

Amazing jacket, cool casual look!

http://bellemelange.net/blog

Dora Toubanaki said...

Lovely! Adore the shoes!

Dora
http://www.thebangsbang.blogspot.com

Liz Lizo said...

I love your style!

- Liz
www.lizlizo.com

Jessica Honey&Dear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Honey&Dear said...

very usual style and love it !

Sexy Lingerie

Instagram