Would love to wear #2

On a day like this, cold and the sun nowhere to be found, I would really want to wear something like this. Easy, trendy and fun.
About the bag: I have seen my fair share of leather bucket bags, but this must be it!
About the shoes: That cut-out details that is has going on is simple a-ma-zing. Too bad my black boots-collection is getting a little out of hand..
About the top & coat: I added the print because otherwise it would have been too boring, I added the jacket to style things down.

What do you think? Would you wear something like this too?

Xx

1. Jeans | Topshop 2. Boots | Jeffrey Campbell 3. Star earring | Anine Bing 4. Bucket bag | See by Chloe
5. Printed top | H&M trend 6. Bomber jacket | Carin Wester

FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

1 comment:

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

cool stuff!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Instagram