Highlights LFW & MFW

London is technically a 1 hour flight away from Amsterdam.
I still don't really know why I've never been there before, eventhough it's so close.
I hear it's a magical city, so maybe it should be on top of my 'to do citytrips-list'.
(I do not have a list like that but I should)
Anyway, two weeks ago it was London who experienced the fashion madness, and last week it was Milan's turn. And just like I did with New York, here are the highlights of both cities!

Favorite show
Eventhough it's not a wearable collection - at all - Moschino was the show we all talked about. Jeremy Scott always knows how to surprise us and it's always fun to watch.

Moschino, Milan

Favorite model
Doutzen opened the Fendi show, and eventhough she looks a bit scary in this particular pic, she is a stunner. And besides that, I'm automatically a fan because she is a Dutchie too.

Fendi, Milan

Favorite collections
BIG love for both these collections. Very opposites collections - Topshop very feminine and Sass & Bide very black and bold - but I would want to have both collections hanging in my closet right now!

Topshop Unique, London

Sass & Bide, London

Favorite piece
Oke, actually two favorite pieces. The fur - ofcourse - and this aaaawesome leather jacket from the Fausto Puglisi show.

Blumarine, Milan
Fausto Puglisi, Milan

This week it's Paris's turn and that will be my last fashionweek report of the season! 
This upcoming week I'm freeee so expect some more blogpost again!

Xx


Jint

1 comment:

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia said...

the last picture, hair is like so weird lol !

Plus Size Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram