Old and new

A bunch of mixes in today's look: a vintage blazer/ a Christmas top / and some animal printed sneakers.
I said it before and I will keep saying it, I think that's the power of creating outfits: mixing & matching. Why not put 'old' and 'new' together in one look?
As you might have noticed I did some shoots for Invito, and this is alreayd the third pair of shoes from those shoots. To be honest I think animal print and black - like with this pair of sneakers - are always a slightly dangerous combination, but that's why today I added a light color and a 'Christmas' top. I say Christmass because I simply don't know another word for it: it's not lace and it's not embroidery, it's just cute, if I may say so myself.

What do you think about these sneakers?
And what are you up to on this Saturday morning?








Blazer | Vintage
Sneakers | Invito
Jeans | Pieces
Top | Costes
Sunnies | Ray Ban
Watch | Cluse


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

10 comments:

Sabina B. said...

love the top and the blazer!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Chloe Sterk said...

Leuke sneakers :) X

Edina Pakozdi said...

You rock this look! Those sneakers and top, and well,,everything else you wear is an amazing piece I'd like to have in my own closet!
Have a lovely weekend xx Printed or Plain

Joana said...

Nice style!

http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

Alexandra // ILUMUOTI said...

Toffe look, staat je goed! :)

xx

Eva (Creativity and Chocolate) said...

Hele gave look en wat een geweldige top! xx

http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

Saranda Walgaard said...

Ik vind het een hele leuke look, die sneakers zijn echt mooi! Maar snap dat het altijd even zoeken is met printjes en zwart, vind dat je het goed gestyled hebt! :)

xxx SarandaAdriana.com

Jan said...

Wow dat topje is heel erg gaaf!
Mooie details heeft die zeg (:

Lili Jin said...

I love this combination! DW watch looks perfect on this look,love it!

http://lilisplayground.blogspot.ca/

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia said...

coach watch ?? looks nice ! check us out too Sexy Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram