Striking

Morrrrning! Wearing a lot of striking items today. The darker versions of blue, green & red are always a better option in my opinion, and as it turns out they all look good together in one outfit as well.
And yes, I'm wearing this scarf again, but It's still a favorite and pretty soon I won't be able to wear it anymore because spring is just around the corner. And I'm happy about that!

What about these new white kicks I'm wearing?
Last week I attented the Sacha est. 1909 sneaker launch in Amsterdam.
A whole bunch of cool new sneakers and I'm very happy with the ones I choose: semi-high, sporty & made out of firm leather.

I'm have to run because I'm off to Amsterdam again, let me know what you think about these colors together and if you checked out the new Sacha sneaker collection already!












Sweater | Zara
Jeans | Noisy May
Sneakers | Sacha est. 09
Bag | Zara 
Scarf | Asos
Watch | Cluse
Sunnies | Ray Ban


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

7 comments:

Kimberley Bergman said...

Ik vind de kleuren echt verassend goed bij elkaar staan! x

Meg V Schneider said...

You look so chic! That bag is perfection!

Meg of An Affair of Character

Eva said...

Super cool look, love that fur scarf :)

http://vivid-room.com/

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Ohhh my gosh that bag is SO gorgeous!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

LYNNE KAYENNE OF POPULAIRELIFE said...

The fur and kicks are to die for
www.populairelife.co.uk

alok Barua said...

trendy shoes, with sweater jeans OMG you'r looking so beautiful trendy fashion

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia said...

nice bag ! wonder what brand is that

Plus Size Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram