Teddy


The Teddy. Probably one of the last times you're going to see me wearing such a warm coat, because Spring is finally on our doorsteps.
The teddy coat makes this 'dark' look a bit lighter and a bit more playful, but so do the sneakers.
I actually don't really know if we can call these sneakers, but it's not a boot either, so let's stay with sneakers!
This is another shoot I did for Invito. Nothing I've ever worn before but there is a first for everything. I really like the texture and the sporty vibe that they have going on, what about you?

Happy Easter everyone, I'm off eating lot's of chocolate and having dinner with the family, if I still can..






Teddy coat | Vintage
Jeans | Noisy May
Snake sneakers | Invito
Leather gilet | Costes
Sunglasses | Ray Ban

Jint

11 comments:

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Wow that vintage coat is such an amazing find! I love it SO much!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Lisa said...

Gave sneakers!

Imke Eerd said...

Super leuke jas, en ben ook fan van je sneakers x

Love Imke
https://colourfulmornings.wordpress.com/

mode french said...

J'adore ton manteau :)

Kisses from France
Sand

www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

Joanne said...

Looooove it! Je jas is prachtig :)

Kenguri said...

Love your outfit but above all want your sneakers!!
http://kenguristyle.com/

Joy said...

Wow, I love Teddy <3

Imke Db said...

Wat een prachtige jas! Hij staat je heel erg goed! Leuk gecombineerd ook.

XO Imke

mode french said...

Nice blog :)
Bisous bisous de France
Sandy,
French Fashion Blogger

www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

the italian glam said...

love your teddy...and the sneakers...
great look
http://www.theitalianglam.com/

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia said...

i love the shoe ! looks cool

Plus Size Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram