Urban


You might have seen this on Instagram already, but I got a new backpack!
It's actually a design from a very talented friend of mine, her brand is called KNOF.
I love the clean look, it's minimalistic and it pretty much gives every outfit a bit of an urban vibe.
Most important: you can put your whole life in it, thát much space.
I'm a fan.



Something else is giving this look an urban vibe too: the sunnies!
Ever saw a pair without a frame? This one is from Polette. They have the best (and biggest) collection of sunglasses, the minute I spotted this one I had to have it.
I really liked Polette's concept: no more expensive eyewear, do it different! And so they did, hundreds of frames and lenses available, all very cool!
My favorite sweater, some red hot pants and a pair of Stan Smith's did the rest.
Btw: I have new hair! Not that much has changed, just a (big) bit shorter! You like?
What are you up to today?





Backpack | KNOF
Grey knit | Zara
Red pants | Zara 
Sunnies | Polette
Sneakers | Adidas Stan Smith

Jint

2 comments:

Princ3ssJasmin3 said...

Cute shoes! x

Jasmine || blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia said...

cute pictures ! very nice !

Sexy Lingerie Malaysia

Instagram