Would love to wear #3


Some dungarees, some very pretty textured snake-like boots and a simple striped top: this is what I would loveeee to wear right now.



The striped top has been on my mind for a while now, and what better than Petit Bateau?
Only one thing to do: choose wether I want a white one with black/blue stripes, or the other way around. And we all know that I'm terrible at making decisions like that.
I kept things easy on this slightly cold Sunday morning: all big names but no big prices.
What do you think, would you wear it too?

This week and the next will be all about pressdays. I will be in Amsterdam, running around and hopefully shoot some nice outfits too. Stay tuned, because I actually already got myself one of the featured items above, can you guess which?

Striped shirt | Petit Bateau
Round sunnies | Ray-ban
Red bag | Calvin Klein
Cap | Whistles
Snake boots | Invito
Denim dungarees | Topshop

Jint

3 comments:

Imke Db said...

Die gestreepte top is inderdaad zo leuk! Love it!

XO Imke

LBG said...

Love all these pieces! Simple and chic! Sunglasses are my favorite

Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

Zoza Gema said...

Love this pieces and especially the stripped top and red bag make this outfit so chic.

xx Z&G

www.temple-of-beauty.com

Instagram