Boy jeans



Radio silence, I know.
I've been quit busy, because I'm going to move to Amsterdam this weekend!
I'm so excited to start all over again in the big city, but also a bit sad to be leaving Utrecht.
More about this next week though, I will give you guys a look at my new room when it's finished!


The Dutch weather has not been so summer-like at all, but that does give me the chance to wear my new boyfriend jeans. I found this one at Oasap and it has that perfect fit, and that perfect 'distressed' look. My 'perfect-denim-pile' is getting bigger and bigger!
Also because of this not-cold-not-warm weather, I get to wear this 'unwearable' jacket from Tommy a lot. I say unwearable because that's what people say about it when they see it.
Well, let that be the reason for me to wear it all the time.




Jeans | Oasap
Jacket | Tommy Hilfiger
Bag | Tommy Hilfiger
Boots | Invito
Sweater | Savannah

Jint

10 comments:

Jolien said...

Love the jeans!

Blvck Bee said...

Love this look! Very funky and edgy

Agnes x

http://Blvckbee.com

Eye See Euphoria said...

Amazing and very edgy! Thanks for sharing and please check out the latest interview with Stardust Bohemian. She is one cool lady.

Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-stardust-bohemian

Cee said...

What a perfect pair of boyfriend jeans! They fit you exactly as they should and the colour is perfect.
xox,
Cee
www.cocoandvera.com

Joy said...

Oeh die broek is wel heel mooi inderdaad! Maar dat jasje is ook echt te gek!

-X-

Sisters and Sisters said...

Die broek is mooi! Super gecombineerd :D

Liefs,
Hazal

Saskia | Former Parades said...

Tof dat je naar Amsterdam verhuist Jint! Je outfit is ook erg mooi, je jasje is prachtig!

♥♥♥

Stylekooky Me said...

love you blue outfit! x nice jacket!!

https://stylekooky.me

Nissi Mendes said...

I like your bag!
Nissi

www.nissimendes.ch

Sophie ter Aar said...

Wauw, je broek is echt perfect! Hele leuke outfit verder :)

Instagram