Embroidery



The embroidery dress, it's one of those comeback-items.
It is also one of those items that you can wear both beach- and city related trips.
I got mine at Oasap, and it's a perfect fit. I'm happy with the fact that this dress is just so simple but fun at the same time.


Ofcourse I immediately threw in some leather and big boots, so that this look wasn't only one style, but a mix of suger and spice.

The sun is out, and so are my bare legs!
Enjoy the day and tell me what you think about this dress. Stay updated, because I have some more looks from France for you!








Dress | Oasap
Boots | Dr Martens
Bag | & Other Stories
Jacket | Whistles

Jint

7 comments:

Jolien Van Staeyen said...

Supermooi!

Milex said...

Imke Db said...

Wauw, echt prachtig! Perfecte combinatie!
XO IMKE // www.pastellics.com

Anne-Sterre said...

Heel mooi!

Joanne said...

Super outfit! Vooral het jurkje in combi met de docs!

Chloe Sterk said...

Ik vind de combinatie van het jurkje en de boots te gek! X

Nena said...

Echt gaaf hoe je dat jurkje met de boots combineert!

love, Turn it inside out

Instagram