Le port


Bonjour! I have beach hair, but I don't care.
Holidays are for sandy feet and tangled hair. 
Holidays are also for dresses I only got to wear one time last summer, so when surrounded with palmtrees and blue water here in France I thought it was time again. The blue and purple do match very well together, if you ask me.




These pics were taken on a pier in the port of Theoule sur Mer. This was in the morning, while the sun was still covered by clouds, but around 6 pm it's actually the best time to take pictures, the light is then at it's best.
What do you think about this printed dress combined with the suede fringe jacket? After all, suede is the thing of the season, right?

I'm off working on my tan, I have some new espadrilles I will show you soon, and keep an eye on Instagram for some around the clock updates, including me wearing my new Triangl bikini! 







Fringe jacket | Costes
Dress | Oasap
Sneakers | Converse
Sunglasses | Polette

Jint

14 comments:

Jolien said...

Love the dress!

Saskia | Former Parades said...

Wauw, heeel tof Jint! Prachtige foto's en dat jurkje staat supergoed! :D

♥♥♥

Lies | Louwerke said...

Heeeeeeel gaaf! Dat jurkje! <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

I follow you on beauty walks
kiss :*
Amy

Anonymous said...

SO WONDERFUL WITH THAT DRESS AND FRINGE JACKET, YOU ROCK COMBINING THEM WITH NO SOCKS CONVERSES, IT'S SEXY AND AMAZING, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIT, OMFGGGGGGGGGG DARLING, I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Sabina B. said...

Cool dress!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Diolifestyle said...

Prachtige foto's! Ik vind je jurkje heel tof!

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks Jolien! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thanks, lief van je! xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Dankjewel! Xx

Jint vd Brink said...

Thank you! Xx

Worn & Written said...

That dress goes amazing with that beautiful suede jacket! Love it.

www.wornandwritten.com

xx

Allure Obsessed said...

Your jacket is amazing! xo


ALLURE OBSESSED - BEAUTY BLOG // BLOGLOVIN'

Arden Rubens (TOPCOAT) said...

That dress is so beautiful. xx


TOPCOAT - FASHION BLOG

Instagram