70's


Amsterdam is all about 'it doesn't matter what you wear'.
If I wore something different in my small hometown, or even in Utrecht, people look. And that's ok, but I guess people not looking is just that bit more relaxing. Unless you're in it for the shock of course.



On a bike, wearing a wide 70's pants like this is not a problem at all for the people from Amsterdam.
Adding some stripes to all that floral is not a problem for me at all. Two prints together, a magical   combination!
And then my biker jacket, again. It's just my most beloved item, probably going to wear it until the day I won't remember my own name anymore. So, really really old, that is..

I'm in Bangkok at the moment. From warm jackets to almost not wearing any clothes at all, so hot!
Follow me on Instagram for inside peaks of this trip.





Pics by Laura
Palazzo pants | River Island
Striped top | Petit Bateau
Shoes | Invito
Bag | Furla (borrowed from Wendy)
Jacket | Whistles
Sunnies | Eyelove 

Jint

12 comments:

Dionne Knooren said...

Ik vind je broek helemaal geweldig!

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style said...

Wat een mooie foto's! De broek is echt gaaf!

Anne-Sterre said...

Mooie outfit :)

Sabina B. said...

cool print mix!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Jolien Van Staeyen said...

Superleuke outfit!

Mira L. said...

Great look, I love your trousers!

113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

Six Feet From The Edge - Debbie said...

Looove the outfit, staat je super! :)

x

eva said...

Mooie outfit!

Wendy said...

De foto's zijn super mooi geworden! Vind het een geweldige outfit! <3

XxX
www.wendyvansoest.com

Blog Lifestyletalks.wordpress.com said...

Awesome trousers!

Alexa Op 't Land said...

Geweldige outfit, je rockt m!

Yasmin said...

Love the mix of florals and stripes, especially with the edgy leather jacket :)
xx Yasmin
http://banglesandbungalows.com

Instagram