Denim days


I've been a bad blogger.
Blame it on moving, blame it on the bad weather (which all the sudden turned tropical yesterday) but facts are facts: I need to be back on my a-game, and fast!




So here's what I wore on a first real summer day. June is finally being June and so it's ok to show a little leg. All items you've seen before, but all goldies and so they deserve a second show off. Especially the denim jacket, which didn't come off the past week. Perfect for that 'in-between' weather.

Amsterdam has been so lovely this past week, I'm loving every second in my new city.
Next week on my schedule: some fun events with River Island & Specsavers!
Stay tuned!






Denim jacket | Levi's vintage
Dress | Loavies 
Bag | Tommy Hilfiger
Necklace | LUZ accessories
Boots | Invito
Sunnies | Ray Ban

Jint

5 comments:

Jolien said...

Hele mooie outfit!

Liefs,
Jolien
www.thatgirlwithherblog.com

mode french said...

The bag is super super CUTE :)

Bisous from France,
*-* Sand *-*

www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

Joy said...

Gave look, simpel maar fijn <3

Beckerman Girls said...

loooove your denim jacket! Its the perfect levi worn in denim jacket!
woot woot!
xo Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBlog.com

Lilian said...

die schoenen staan echt zo vet onder die jurk!

Instagram