Jungle


The off shoulder trend got to me. 
This top with it's elegant pinstripe was more dan welcome, since I don't really own 'sexy' clothing. 
It's not that it's short, nor that it shows boob - which pretty much sums up sexy clothing - but the bare shoulders just made me feel very feminine.
I added a new pair of denim shorts, because one can never have enough of those during summer. Speaking of summer, there is a serious heatwave going on in my little country. 



I'm back in Amsterdam and I just noticed that this is my one and only shoot from Thailand. 
Due to a very full and fun program and the fact that I only packed my most airy clothing (34 degrees, don't blame me) I just didn't shot any more.  Rematch this upcoming week, since I'll be leaving for Mallorca this monday. Keep you updatet!







Off shoulder top | River Island
Denim shorts | River Island
Sunnies | Ray Ban
Espadrilles | Market in France 

Jint

8 comments:

Sabina B. said...

love the look and the photos!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Lizzy Hadfield said...

This is just the most perfect laid back summer look! I love the off the shoulder top especially!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Stylebygina said...

Wauw, die top met de denim shorts is echt perfect (L)

Now That's Chic Blog said...

Im digging your outfit! Love it :)

Mischelle
http://www.nowthatschic.com

Wietske Sluiter said...

Wauw heel erg mooi dit!

Life's a shoe said...

cute outfit! really love your top! lovely photos too!

lifeisashoe

Kirsten Thyra said...

love your top! Gorgeous look :)
x
SUPERFREAK BLOG

Rakel said...

love your look!

Instagram