Patchwork


New jeans, new shoes!
Back in the days, when a new pair of jeans was ruined after one day on the playground, mom used to patch it up with some rags to make it look like nothing ever happened.





This pair of jeans reminds me of those good old carefree days. It's my very first 'mom-jeans', and I must say, not really having some kind of shape (read: butt) in a jeans is somewhat new to me, but as being a lover of non-sexy clothes, this jeans is certainly a big asset to my wardrobe!

And let's talk espadrilles..
These black and white beauties are from 10Days, a brand I recently discovered. They are based in Amsterdam, and I love how they rock minimalism and classic pieces.

These pics were shot in Mallorca. It's hot hot hot over here. I'm here until Monday so stay tuned for more!






Jeans | Monki
Espadrilles | 10 Days
Top | Hunkemoller

Jint

7 comments:

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style said...

Echt heel leuk deze outfit!
http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

Jolien said...

Superleuke outfit! Love the shoes!

(Retro) Sonja said...

Aah, dit staat echt heel tof! Gave broek en leuk die espadrilles!

Joanne said...

Wauw, heel gaaf die jeans!

Fashion Matters said...

amazing!

xx
The Fashion Matters- Fashion & Travel Magazine

Sinem Akgul said...

Heel simpel, maar heel tof! Die jeans en schoenen zijn perfect!

http://itsjustadetail.blogspot.be/

Jacqueline Schoots said...

Heel leuk! Broek staat gaaf!

X

www.fashionmakesme.com

Instagram