Rain jacket


This has been a wet week. 
Can't really call it a wet summer, because we had some pretty good days and good days are upon us, but the past week was like Autumn. Literally sweater-weather. 
No shorts and skirts for that matter, no showing off my tan.
BUT: a raincoat (or jacket) and some new shoes!



Perfect for this weather is this blue Tommy jacket, which also functions as a raincoat from time to time. It is still a favorite piece of mine, and a crazy one at that. 
It was a perfect combination with these floral pants, a sale score from Zara, making the top and the bottom real eye-catcher, apart from each other. 
And then the shoes! Yes, the shoes. 
I screened the whole city for these lovers, they were sold out everywhere. But I got my hands on them and my main focus now lays with keeping them WHITE. 

By the way, what about my new hairdo? I'm still getting used to it, because it is waaay too short this time, I don't remember if it was the hairdresser getting too excited with a pair of scissors or me telling her to do so. Oh well, it will grow!

Happy Thursday and let's hope for some actual summer weather! 







Jacket | Tommy Hilfiger
Sweater | Zara
Pants | Zara
Sneakers | Superga

Jint

5 comments:

Lth said...

Beautiful jacket!

Chloe Sterk said...

Gave outfit, vind de combinatie heel erg leuk!
Liefs X
Chloe
www.chloesterk.nl

Nena said...

Ziet er leuk uit! Tof jasje!

love, Turn it inside out

Mlle Coconath said...

I absolutely love this look!
xx
Mademoiselle Coconath
http://mllecoconath

The Style Icon said...

Love how you've put this outfit together, you have amazing style!
The Style Icon

Instagram