The denim dress



This summer's key piece: the denim dress.
It's everywhere, I've seen it in all different versions: long sleeve, short sleeve, dark or light colored.
I got my hands on this particular piece from Oasap and it will be my to go dress this summer.
To go to the supermarket, to go have lunch in the city, to even go to a festival wearing it.



I tried on several different tops to go with it. Denim may seem easy to style, but I actually was not satisfied until I tried on this blue top - which was like the 7th attempt.
It was only fitting to 'top' it all off with some white kicks, creating a girly yet tomboy kind of style.
I actually replaced these whites as we speak, since I got my hands on some new fresh all white platforms. Go to Instagram to see more.

Would you wear something like this for summer?





Denim dress: Oasap
Top | Zara
Sneakers | Converse

Jint

11 comments:

Jolien said...

Oh wauw, prachtige outfit. Ik ben fan!

Lurchhoundloves said...

So cute, I love the two blue tones together xx

(Retro) Sonja said...

Ik vind dit echt zo'n leuke combi! Staat je echt goed!

bella b said...

That looks so comfortable.

http://xoxobella.com/

Bisous Natasha said...

You overalls are so cute with the crop top :)

http://www.bisousnatasha.com/gooseberry-intimates/

Marina said...

hello :)

My name is Marina and I started my blog about travels :)
I LOVED YOUR BLOG thats why i WISH TO BE FRIENDS :)

I have an instagram where I been posting my photos but now I went for an other level))

you can check my instagram: lacerti

my blog is www.moiselle.org

I love writing and blogging, photgraphy a lot :)

hope you will like and we can be friends and share links on each other as well:)

my fb is: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1254203519

have a good day ::))))and a good mood :)


let me know with any kind of social net work :)

Joanne Maalderink said...

Verliefd op deze outfit! Staat je super!

Manon Margaretha said...

Echt een super leuke outfit! x

Lauren Samsom said...

Super cute, wat een heerlijke look!

X Lauren

Chloe Sterk said...

Super leuke look!
www.chloesterk.nl
X

Annie Abbey said...

Love this look! Super cute and fun! :) Bringing back the 90's!

Annie
http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

Instagram