Bomber


The bomber jackets are making a comeback!
A comeback from last fall that is, because that's when they were introduced again, after being hot in the 80's.
But they are back this fall, and I saw some pretty nice individuals I would like to have hanging in my closet passing by already, like this one, or this one


I was actually pretty done with prints - especially 'floral' - but I made an exception for this bomber from Oasap
The thing about bombers, they can be worn with pretty much anything and with any style: jeans, - skinny or flared - skirts -girly or boyish - or all mixed up together.

I added a skirt and a oversized sweater today. A laidback and simple look, because the summer weather is terrible. I would love to be curled up in bed and watch Sex and the City all day, but when I have to make an appearance, this black look with some platforms and my floral bomber is my everyday fun look. 

Summer.is.not.over.yet.







Bomberjacket | Oasap
Sweater | Zara
Skirt | Monki
Sneakers | Superga

Jint

7 comments:

Sabina B. said...

love the jacket and the skirt!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Nena said...

Super leuk met dat flower jasje!

love, Turn it inside out

Tionne said...

Wat een leuke blog! XXX Tionne ( trendingtionne.wordpress.com )

Anonymous said...

love your jacket

Saskia | SASHIONBLOG.com said...

Mooie outfit! En toffe foto's ook weer :D Je jasje is erg gaaf!

♥♥♥

Hilary Young said...

AAA you look stunning! I am in love with your style! Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you’s like to so I can follow you right back x

kisses
http://www.theclosetelf.com

Adaora Soludo said...

Love the outfit, that jacket is gorgeous

Adaora
Always Becoming | Bloglovin | Instagram

Instagram