Interior: world walls


Currently obsessed with world maps.
I want this too, I want the world hanging on my wall!
And then ofcourse pin all the places I've been, because besides the fact that it looks good on a empty (white) wall, that's the fun of it.





I, personally, was thinking about the all black version, and then maybe a sticker (because painting it myself is not gonna go well) and then draw a black frame around it.
I think, if you have an all white house - or just minimalistic, not much color - and you want to 'do' something about it, a map of the world on your wall is the fun way to do so.
And maybe when I'm all grown up and have a house to myself, I will put the map of New York on my kitchen wall as well. Upper east side, upper west side!

Here's some inspiration, and you can find some pretty cool wallpapers or posters here and here.


Buy this one here or here
All pictures are from Pinterest

Jint

5 comments:

Dionne Knooren said...

Ziet er heel gaaf uit!

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style said...

Dit is echt heel gaaf!

Ellese said...

I love looking at maps!! They inspire me so much. It would make a wonderful backdrop for a room. XO, Ellese

http://rockpaperglam.com/

Elifnaz said...

Amazing!

http://bellemelange.net/blog

robin hilgers said...

Ik vind dat ook super vet! Ik roep ook al heel lang dat ik dit op een muur wil zodat ik dan in elk land een punaise met een foto kan proppen haha! Maar ik wacht wel tot ik mijn eigen huisje heb aangezien mijn kamer super druk en vol is haha

liefs robin,

www.24xperience.blogspot.nl

Instagram