Backpacking


Extreme boyfriend look-ing it today.
Striped shirt: mens department, jeans: boyfriend fit. Where's my cap and skateboard? (or segway, nowadays)
And: a new backpack! Since the suede-look is on trend right now, why not a backpack in suede-look?



When back in the highschool days a backpack the size of yourself was very uncool, I can't do without one nowadays.
I will spend my days in the library this upcoming week and since my laptop is my best friend, a bag like this is the perfect way to carry it around.
I found this suede-look backpack at Marington, they have a big collection of backpacks and laptop bags, all perfect for the more serious days.
Sometimes a girly fashion bag is just not going to work.






Bag | Mipac via Marington
Shirt | Asos
Jeans | Oasap
Sneakers | Superga
Sunnies | Ray Ban
Necklace | LUZ

Jint

7 comments:

Nena said...

Geweldige outfit! Love it! :D

love, Turn it inside out

Dionne Knooren said...

Super leuke rugtas!

B Ramida said...

lovely casual look!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Stylebygina said...

Ik vind je jeans heel mooi!

Alexandra • ILUMUOTI said...

Heerlijke look dit! :)

xx

Lizza Lopez said...

Nice bag! nice look
xx L.
www.lalouuula.com

amarins said...

Ziet er super leuk en sportief uit

Instagram