#Girlboss


The loafer is one of those types of shoes that at first was categorized as 'grandma-shoe', but then we finally came to our senses and decided wearing loafers is hot.
One thing to remember when wearing loafers (if you would like your look to be casual instead of chic, because chic is what loafers - in my opinion - are) is to wear at least one item that is a bit more rock. In my look the denim dungaree was that.



I got these burgundy loafers at Invito, they come in black as well and it's the perfect shoe for this upcoming fall. As I mentioned, perfect for the more chicer looks, but also very very good with a big chunky sweater and a leather jacket.
The hashtag 'girlboss' seems to be on trend nowadays, and loafers to me are exactly that: #girlboss.
And as for my blouse that seems to be not tucked in, I took a look in the mirror after I pulled it out and thought: why not?

May your Sunday be good!





Loafers | Invito
Dungaree | Topshop 
Blouse | Oasap
Bag | Other Stories
Sunnies | Polette 

Jint

11 comments:

B Ramida said...

lovely look!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Stylebygina said...

Staat je goed! Love the dungaree <3

Neeltje | Thoughts in Style said...

Wat een super leuke outfit! X

Amely Rose said...

amazing look my dear
it suits you perfectly
i love the onepiece the most
amazing

with love your AMELY ROSE

Lizzy Hadfield said...

Oh wow I love this!! Those loafers look so so amazing!!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Stephanie L said...

Love the casual yet chic feel! Just stumbled upon your blog and I'm loving it! I've just started mine and would love your support! Hopefully I'll see you around! x
http://heytheredreamerblog.wordpress.com

Xandra Boersma said...

Very nice outfit! Love the blouse!

Nena said...

Topppiee! ik hou van tuinbroeken!
love, Turn it inside out

Alexandra • ILUMUOTI said...

Hele toffe look! :)

xx

Dionne Knooren said...

Wauw! Wat een toffe tuinbroek!

Isabella said...

Grandma shoes are the best shoes. I love your dungarees!

www.indigoritual.com

Instagram