Off-duty


Confession: 70% of my time I walk (and lay) around in loungewear. The biggest sweaters, the ugliest sweatpants and some fluffy slippers on my feet.  
And yes, the off-duty look can also mean wearing your long loved jeans and an easy t-shirt, but for me off-duty is really off-duty. 
And today an even better option: this onesie from Onepiece




I bet all stylish women don't look flawless 24 hours a day. Tea with a movie should not be done in tight jeans.
I wonder why I only got this one piece now, since my middle name has been 'sweatpants' for so so long. 
So many cool options on their website, but I was hooked on this print and the golden hood. 
I took it in a size M because yes, oversized is good.
Perfect for those cold couch hanging days, and just in time because here in Amsterdam it started to freeze already!

Something for you:
You can now shop your own with 20% discount, using this code: 'vanillaandvelvet'. 
And be quick about it, because from today on it will only be valid for 2 weeks!




Onesie | Onepiece

Jint

5 comments:

Dionne Knooren said...

Hmmm! Dat lijkt mij heel fijn!

Marion | 24 hours of Fashion said...

Heeerlijk ding om te dragen!

Nena said...

Ik hou van onesies en deze vind ik echt ontzettend mooi! Waauw!

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

Love your sweater! :)
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
OOTD: PLAID SHIRT IN PARIS

Kaylovesvintage said...

cozy look

Instagram