Winter knits

While I'm not thrilled about the temperatures starting to drop, there is a silver lining - sweater weather!
And even tough Amsterdam is not Alaska, I still get cold, like, all the time. 
I'm the kind of girl that needs a fireplace, a blanket and a cup of tea twentyfour-seven.
What I need this autumn are some good 'winter knits'. And what do I mean by good?

All I know is:
- I need them to be warm
- I love them to be chunky 
- Grey, dark green and blue are highly recommended
- Preferably a bit oversized

A turtleneck jumper, since those are hot right know, wouldn't hurt either.
So I scoured the internet for some good winter knits. In case you get cold all the time as well, here's what I found. Hope you find something to keep you warm - and stylish! - these upcoming months.





1. Grey knit from Asos
 2. Yellow knit from Baum und Pferdgarten 
3. Dark grey knit from Weekday
4. Lightblue knit from Free people
5. Bright blue knit from MiH
6. Cable jumper from New Look
7. Blue knit from Asos
8. Olive knit from Tiger Mist

Jint

6 comments:

fleursophia said...

Oh wauw, die oversized grijze trui vind ik erg mooi en stoer!

Stylebygina said...

Ohhh wat een prachtige truien! Ik vind ze allemaal wel erg tof <3

Sophie said...

Allemaaaaaaal!! Hahaha nee maar als ik moet kiezen dan uhm, die bruin/grijze kol naast die kobaltblauwe trui! Liefs

Jolien Van Staeyen said...

Oh ik wil al deze truien!

Adria said...

Gorgeous knit selection! Love the grey one!
Fashion Soup

Diana Cloudlet said...

Stunning!

p.s. read how I met Victoria Beckham on www.dianacloudlet.com

Diana Cloudlet
www.dianacloudlet.com

Instagram