Racer


Happy feet in today's look.
Bright blue, brand new sneakers. From Adidas!
I used to be all about heels, but sneakers are kicking their sweet little butt. Got them greys, got them whites, but blue is new in my closet.



I got these blue 'Racer lite' babies at Def Shop, a European webshop with your daily dose of streetwear.
I remember telling myself a while back that colorful sneakers are a bit hard to style.
But the one-color sneakers are already easier to style, and blue ones - since it is 1) a favorite color of mine and 2) a bit more common than, let's say, pink - even better!
So enthusiastic me went and styled them with different looks, this one to be the end result, my lipstick being the only feminine touch of the whole look..
What do you think?






Shoes | Adidas, via Def ShopDef Shop
Jeans | Monki
Shirt | Forever21 (men's)
Bomber | Costes
Bag | Michael Kors 
Sunnies | Polette 
Necklace | Luz accessories 

Jint

7 comments:

Sabina B. said...

nice jacket!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Arabella Mason said...

Love the jacket and your necklace!

ARABELLA.CO.UK

Stylebygina said...

Love the jacket! <3

Savanne Waal said...

Yes! I'm in love with the sneakers. I saw them last week on your Instagram and I bought them, well the black ones, also via Defshop! They fit perfectly!!

Diana Cloudlet said...

This outfit is such a lovely combination. Love this set! Simple and modern, and at the same time so chic!
Adorable!

Diana Cloudlet
www.dianacloudlet.com

Wendy van Soest said...

Leuk deze bomber jack! <3

XxX
www.wendyvansoest.com

Michael John said...

This jacket is such a lovely women leather jackets

Instagram